Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, December 16, 2005

Relief

On Friday morning I had some fluid drained from below my right lung, and I'm breathing better. We continue to be amazed by the competency and compassion of the medical staff we meet--and we're meeting a lot of them!

We completed the pre-op about an hour ahead of their prediction. By then both Chuck and I were so tired that we fled home and took a nap.

Now Sue and Jeff with Justin and Jeremy have arrived. Lisa is still on the road, but should be here soon. (It's about 6 pm.) Karin, Gavin and Calli are still here, of course, and Keith is flying in about 8 pm. What a wonderful comfort it is to be surrounded by these loving people, and also to be held up in prayer by hundreds of caring friends. Most of all, it's wonderful to be held safely in God's hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home