Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday Morning

Thanks for caring.

The fever hovers around 100.5, so we will be calling the doctor this morning. I'm thankful for a pretty good night's sleep. Nevertheless, I feel totally fatigued this morning. All of this is to be expected with chemo, and I just need to learn to go with the flow.

I have such wonderful caregivers.

God is good.

Love, Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home