Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, January 21, 2008

Heading home

Yesterday morning we enjoyed one more session of great singing and an encouraging message. Then we hung out with my brother and his wife for the rest of the day, leaving them at their airport hotel in time to watch the Packers football game. (Sorry about the outcome.) We drove on a couple hours further, to shorten today’s trip. It’s been a soul-building time, and now we’re eager to get back home. It turned extremely cold here in south Florida, but it was fine for us since all our plans were indoors anyway.

Tomorrow morning I’ll get blood drawn for another tumor marker test, and will probably have the report sometime Wednesday; I’ll be sure to let you know. I also need tests for creatinine levels and something called BUN (?), in preparation for my C-T scan which will be early Thursday morning.

I hope your week is off to a great start. Today in the United States we honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., for his visionary efforts on behalf of the dignity of all God’s children. It’s obvious that much work remains to be done; may we all do our part!

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home