Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Merry Heart

The Bible says a merry heart is good medicine. In that case, I should arrive at surgery Monday morning in good health. It's been wonderful to have all 3 daughters, 2 sons-in-law, and 4 grandchildren here. Saturday evening we all went to SIM's Barbecue where they all said the meat was the best they'd ever had. Then they participated enthusiastically (wildly) in the dancing to a very fine bluegrass band. We all had a fun time.

Today I watched as they created 6 gingerbread houses, and we had a time of heartfelt sharing about our hopes and fears. I feel so loved.

When readers send replies to this blog, they go to my office e-mail, which won't be checked until I'm back to work. So if you want to write, please use simwilsons@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I appreciate all your prayers and love and notes.
Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home