Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Better off!

Yesterday I was reading the New Testament account of Jesus' meetings with His friends after His resurrections. They'd be gathered around and suddenly He'd materialize right into their presence. I looked around the living room where I was sitting and thought how wonderful it would be if He would show up like that again. Then I realized that He's not absent at all, so doesn't need to suddenly show up. And as I read on, I saw His beautiful words, "Blessed are those who don't see, and believe nevertheless." His resurrection means His presence with us all the time. Great!

Justin and five friends came out of their way from Nashville back to Michigan in order to see us. They had dinner with us, and every minute of their short visit was precious. Beautiful people--inside and out.

We'll be traveling all day tomorrow back to Charlotte.

I feel quite well, and I appreciate your prayers so much. Next chemo is Monday, 24 April.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home