Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Lord has Risen

The Lord has risen!
He has risen indeed!

With these words we join Christians of almost 20 centuries who have blessed one another in this way on Easter morning. No other day of the year offers so much hope and joy.

And we bless you, our much loved friends and prayer partners, in the name of our risen Lord.

I'm feeling well. And my heart is so happy. Jeremy got here safely about 10 pm, after taking all 3 tennis matches yesterday. As I write, Gavin and Calli are coloring boiled eggs. We'll fill an entire row at church this morning.

The Lord has risen!
He has risen indeed!
Amen.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home