Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Destiny

It's still Easter, and I hope your day has been full of joy. I don't think I'll have access to internet on Monday, so I thought I'd just check in once more. I'm so thankful for your loving, caring prayers. It's been an active time here, but nevertheless I'm feeling well and rested. The Slagers have returned to their respective homes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

This morning the final song of the church service was "In Christ Alone my Hope is Found," one of my favorites. There's a wonderful line: "Jesus commands my destiny." Isn't that great! What more do we need?

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home