Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Joy and Hope

It's so good to be here with the McGraths and Lisa. A musician friend also came for a visit this afternoon. Years ago she and I used to work together leading worship for women's conferences. I'm older than she is, and we're both in a season of life transition just now. It was wonderful to see her.

I'm feeling well; we're thankful for our safe travel yesterday, and for Lisa's on-time arrival.

The day before we left, I received a Christmas card with a booklet that has given me a fresh idea to pursue healing. I plan to print some cards with positive faith-inducing Bible truths, and read at least one of them aloud whenever I take my supplements, three or four times a day. The point is that we do not deny what is true, but we also don't emphasize bad news. Instead, we recite the truths from Scripture about God's power and love and life. I guess you'd have to read the booklet for it to make sense. Anyway, this will be a good project.

This will be Friday's posting. I'll be back as soon as I can.

I hope your meditations during this final week of Advent are filling you with joy and hope.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home