Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last Day of Chemo--for now

I’m glad to be at the “last day” for this round of chemo. No doubt the month will fly, and we’ll begin another round even before I feel like it. Yesterday the nurse was concerned about my nausea, and whatever she slipped into the I-V knocked me out for the rest of the day. Sleep is so sweet! (Losing the nausea ranks right up there too.) I need to express thanks that I’m feeling no pain. No nausea this morning either.

God is good. Our lovely collection of frogs reminds us to FROG--Fully Rely On God. What else can we do? What else would we want to do?

I’ve been just holding on these past 48 hours; no profound thoughts to pass along. Only intense gratitude to you who carry us in your prayers. Thank you.

Love,
Carol

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 19, 07:04:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Carol,

This seemed like a good morning to "drop you a note" and let you know that (through your blog) God is still ministering to those of us who became connected to you (through your blog) -- that's because you have stayed connected to HIM.

How can the outcome of fully relying on God be anything but good?! : )

A Michigan follower,
Janet

 
At Thu Jul 19, 09:07:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear. Indeed He will carry you today - and we will be there agreeing with Him with all of our hearts.

That is such a huge part of being Lovers with the King of all kings.
You are at that point where you are so resting in His love that you don't have to "entertain" Him or His friends (us) with profundity.

Just let Him hold you in His arms.

I love you so much, my friend.

robin lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home