Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rising, more slowly

The CA 125 report is 258.77. That's an 18% rise from three weeks ago. That doesn't sound good, until I recall that the rise last time was 89%. So this might indicate a good trend towards stabilization. I know we're all praying for the numbers to drop, and drop, and drop. Let's not stop. Thank you so much. How can I find words to thank you for your caring, prayers, and encouragement? Both Chuck and I are deeply grateful.
Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 10, 07:43:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOod morning, my Princess! Thanks be to the Lord for slowing rises, most especially, this one.

It was SO GOOD to see you and Chuck last week. My heart went to your home every day you were there. You have truly blessed me by including me in your circle of friends.

Your words on faith yesterday and I think it was early this morning are really good....... really good. You are still mentoring me -after all these years! Thank you, Carol. My love, robin lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home