Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Chemo and an apology

The doctor switched me to a new, quicker, gentler chemo this morning. I feel so well I've spent the afternoon at the office. I'm praying it will nevertheless be brutal to the cancer.

The gorgeous photo I uploaded this morning is a digital creation, not the real thing, according to Snopes. I'm so sorry I didn't check it out. I loved it so much I forgot to be a good, cynical journalist. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the beauty of it, but please don't circulate it as authentic. I think I'd better go back in to the posting and remove it--maybe tomorrow. Why didn't the German geniuses who created the image simply publish it as a wonderful work of art? We'd have loved it anyway, and we wouldn't now have this bitter taste in our mouths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home