Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All Through the Night

I breathed well all night, with my pillows lying flat. Feels like a miracle!

Karin tucked me in last night with her MP3 playing "You Raise Me Up" (by the group Selah) over and over in my ear. It's a prayer. The singer begins with feeling down, heart-burdened. Then he gets still, and waits "alone in silence, until You come and sit awhile with me. You raise me up so I can walk on mountains. You raise me up to walk on troubled seas, for I am strong when I am on Your shoulders. You raise me up to more than I can be." I was happy to have the tune and words ringing in my memory every time I woke up through the night.

Last evening I posted an update about yesterday's chemo, so if you're interested in that, please read on. I'm feeling well this morning, but will probably feel like a nap both today and tomorrow.
I love you all!
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home