Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, February 17, 2006

Celebrate

One of the benefits of this journey through cancer is fresh perspective. Every day, every moment, is a gift--a cause for celebration.

My awake moments last night were devoted to praying for our dear friend Jim, who has suffered unmerciful pain in his back for a long time. Today he's seeing a surgeon in another state, hoping the doctor will be able to surgically give him relief. I wonder if you'd be willing to include Jim in your prayers today. (I think he's in his 80s.)

Tomorrow daughter Karin is flying in; she'll be here a week. Chemo #3 is next Monday the 20th.

Yesterday I worked a full 8 hours at the office and enjoyed a reasonably paced half-hour walk with a friend at noon. That kind of energy feels like a miracle. Today I'm working at home, and maybe resting a little.

I appreciate you so much.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home