Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another Hallelujah Morning

It's pretty typical for me to wake up (usually briefly) several times each night--usually to shift my pillows straight again. Last night, every single time I woke up, lines from the resurrection section of "Messiah" were running through my mind: I know that my Redeemer lives. Now is Christ risen from the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. And so on. Music is a wonderful gift, and the assurance of resurrection is an even more wonderful gift.

Now that I'm up, of course, my mind travels to the work I want to accomplish today at the office. I'm so thankful to feel strong enough to work at least 4 hours each day. Feels good.

Thanks for your love and prayers.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home