Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, February 20, 2006

P.S. One More Thought for Monday Morning

I just opened an e-mail from Jane, and her prayer encouraged me so much I wanted the rest of you to see it. She wrote, "I'm praying that God will hurl the meds against every single cancer cell while laying His sovereign hand of protection over the other cells. (Psalm 18 actually comes to mind here: 'He shot his arrows [of chemo] and scattered the enemies [of cancer cells], great bolts of lightning AND ROUTED THEM...')." I'm going to repeat that prayer many times this morning as I sit in that recliner and watch the fluid drip from the plastic bags into my body.

Thanks again for your love and prayers,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home