Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Day for Worship

All my life I've gone to church--often out of duty, sometimes expecting to be bored or merely busy. After several weeks of not feeling well enough to go, or staying home out of fear of infection, today I feel high anticipation as I prepare to spend an hour this morning with friends who also love God, and to worshiping Him and learning more about His heart. I hope your morning will be the same.

In my devotional reading, this struck me:
I still believe that a day of understanding will come for each of us, however far away it may be. We will understand as we see the tragedies that today darken and dampen the presence of heaven for us take their proper place in God's great plan--a plan so overwhelming, magnificent, and joyful, we will laugh with wonder and delight. (from Arthur Bacon)

Now that's hope!

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home