Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How Silently


Before we opened our gifts, we sang carols. My favorite is still "O Little Town." How silently, how silently, the wondrous gift is given. So God imparts to human hearts the blessings of His heaven. No ear may hear his coming, but in this world of sin, where meek souls will receive him, still the dear Christ enters in. Yes!

Now the Slagers have returned to Michigan, and our party is small. In a couple of days, we'll go there for an early 1-year birthday party for great-grandson Joshua. We haven't seen him or his parents for half a year, and we're very excited about the plan.

Meanwhile, a couple of quiet days are appealing. I have some reading and writing I want to do, and we'll get some extra rest.

Grandson Justin (far left in photo) leaves early Saturday morning for a month in Costa Rica. Sue and Jeff will have two of their three sons out of the country at once.

Aside from minor lingering kemo effects (very manageable), I'm feeling very well. One week from today is another CA 125 test, and kemo is scheduled for the next day. I'm praying the numbers are dropping. How I appreciate your care and prayers.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home