Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Catching Up

Last week I uploaded this photo, but it didn't work. It's from our family outing at Pottery Bayou. This is Chuck painting a frog for me. The beautiful young woman is Justin's friend Laura. I'm putting it up again for those of you who wrote to say you were disappointed that it didn't work.

Thursday's regular posting will be below this one. I'm sorry to say that by the time I was ready to leave for work this morning I was running a temperature and spent several more hours resting. Finally got to work at 2 pm. Lots to do. I hope the "promised" taxol flu for day 3 fails to materialize.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home