Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, February 24, 2007

God Answered!


Yesterday morning a cough woke me up early, reminding me to pray for Jeremy's meeting with Ibrahim beginning at that hour in Niger. I know many others prayed throughout the day. And God answered. You might like to read Jeremy's account yourself, at jeremyinafrica.blogspot.com. (He has since added another posting; scroll on down.) We all know from our own life story that Christian growth happens slowly, with interruptions, so Ibrahim continues to need our prayers. Still, yesterday God drew near!

I'm feeling well and sleeping better. Last week I asked you to pray for four things for me. I'm drinking water more faithfully, still too hungry, added an extra loop to my daily walk, and today I have several hours available to catch up on housework. Thanks for praying.

Please lift up a prayer for our dear friend Carolyn. For weeks she has been enduring extreme back pain. Tests and scans have revealed three different problems, and at this point the doctors don't know which is most responsible for the pain and thus they don't know what to do first. Meanwhile, she suffers--a lot. Please pray. Thanks.

I promised to gather up all the comments about fungi and FROGging today, but I didn't do it yet. Guess I'll post this, and then add the other stuff later.

Have a great day.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home