Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Heading Home

Our time at Myrtle Beach is nearly over, but what a wonderful, restful time it has been. I’m so grateful to Phil and Nancy for luring us here! Nancy is on her sixth trip through the one-year chronological Bible. I’m on my first. We’ve had some fun conversations.

Last evening we played a marathon game of Phase Ten. This morning the wind was down and the temperature up so we enjoyed a longer beach walk. And by this evening we’ll be back in Charlotte. My CA 125 blood test is Wednesday morning, and from the lab I’ll head to the office for a good day’s work.

I’m so thankful to you for your prayers, and to God for His goodness.

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 20, 04:57:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Hannatu said...

It sounds like you had a great time at the beach. We played Phase Ten this weekend. Suzanne said I lost by the most points she's ever seen anyone get. I had double the points of the next person! Anyway, it was fun and I didn't mind losing....not too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home