Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Father's World

It’s a gorgeous sunny Sunday morning at Myrtle Beach. We’re about to leave for church. It’s so sweet to spend these days with my brother and his wife. We did walk briefly on the beach yesterday, but with winds over 30 mph, we didn’t last long. Today looks much more promising. Last evening we enjoyed a beautiful evening at “Carolina Opry”—a beautifully orchestrated variety show.

In the night I was thinking about the song, “This is my Father’s world.” That’s very comforting. One stanza says, “O, let me ne’er forget that though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the Ruler yet. This is my Father’s world, the battle is not done. Jesus Who died shall be satisfied, and earth and heaven be one.”

We’ve been out of touch, so have no further updates on our friends who face struggles. Of course, we continue to pray for them. I’m still dealing with tiredness, but no pain. Thanks for your prayers.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home