Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Risen Indeed

"The Lord is risen."

"He is risen indeed."

Hallelujah!

With these words Christians have greeted one another on Easter mornings through the centuries. It happened in our house this morning, and now I'm passing it along to you.

We didn't keep a dark mood yesterday (didn't intend to). The "kids," who range in age from 19 to 23, chose the activities. First the flea market, then lunch at CeCe's Pizza, then Imaginon, the children's theater. There we found the teen video production studio available, and the kids donned costumes and danced and emoted their way through a hilarious drama. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Back at home, we played games and colored Easter eggs. The very best was a half hour or so of singing worship songs. The boys took turns on the guitar and it was sweet. Jeremy brought a new song home from Africa, "There is a Higher Throne." I want to get a copy for myself. It's beautiful.

We'll all celebrate Resurrection together at church, and then (sobs) they need to leave for Michigan. My heart is happy. If I'm tired today, it's probably not the fault of cancer or kemo; and I'll take a nap if I need to.

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home