Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Good Way

This morning I read in Hosea 12:6, "So now, come back to your God. Act on the principles of love and justice, and always live in confident dependence on your God." Isn't that good? It seems I may have already quoted the same verse at some time in the past, but today it struck me again as a very good way to live.

News about my cousin: his c-t and bone scans indicate the cancer hasn't spread. That's good news. But on the scale of 1-10, the aggressiveness of his cancer is a 9. This weekend he must decide whether to go for a second opinion, or to stick with his local surgeon. His daughter is to be married in 13 days. Their faith is strong, but of course this is a tough time.

Thus far we haven't seen our swans. The weather is gorgeous, and it's very restful here. Looking forward to church in about an hour. Grandson Gavin just returned from a week of camp in Florida with the youth group. He's bubbling with enthusiasm.

I'm feeling well. Slept a few hours yesterday as Chuck drove.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home