Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, June 23, 2007

On the Blue Ridge

My mom just called. They are enjoying the mountains (but are obviously cut off from internet service). She reports that she is feeling better today than she had all week. Praise God. They are about to leave for a 2-mile hike to a waterfall. To have such energy on the heals of such a difficult week is miraculous. (But, then again, I have personally always been awed by her energy!)

Thank you for your continued love and prayers on my parents' behalf.

Karin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home