Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I realize you don't all live in the U.S., but I wish a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving Day for everyone anyway.

We've just returned from Elkhart, Indiana, where we met Lisa's overnight train from D.C. She said it was a pleasant trip, much better than trying to fly on a holiday. She has reserved for herself the privilege of baking the thanksgiving pies for today.
Our trip yesterday was uneventful, and we're so thankful for the Lord's protection.

I appreciate your prayers. Despite the anemia, I think I have enough energy to enjoy this time with our dear family.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home