Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Despair?

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living" (Psalm 27:13). We have seen His goodness, and I know we'll continue to see it, and this prevents us from despairing.

The results of the creatinine and BUN blood tests appear to be totally normal, so I can proceed with the C-T scan tomorrow morning. But the CA 125 number has more than doubled--to 1,090 in the past seven weeks.

We definitely need prayer for wisdom, as medical options are now extremely limited.

Thanks, again and again.
Carol

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 23, 11:13:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol:

It was so nice to meet you and your husband while in Florida at Experience Moody and then to come home and find your blog. You will continue to be in our prayers.

-- Heidy Hartley

 
At Wed Jan 23, 03:37:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Carol,

We are praying for you and know you must feel 'wiped out' hearing te CA 125 count. We are asking God for wisdom for you and the doctors. Please know that we care about you very much.

Jill and Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home