Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Sunday

I woke up this morning convinced it was Monday and time to get ready for chemo. You can imagine my happiness when I realized it was really Sunday! Good Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this day.

I received a card a couple of days ago that included a song text on the back. It's from "Hear our Praises" by Reuben Morgan, copyright by Integrity's Hosanna!, and it expresses my prayers and hopes for this wonderful day:

May our homes be filled with dancing
May our streets be filled with joy
May injustice bow to Jesus
As the people turn and pray
From the mountain to the valley
Hear our praises rise to You
From the heavens to the nations
Hear the singing fill the air
May our light shine in the darkness
As we walk before the cross
May Your glory fill the whole earth
As the water over sea
Hallelujah

I'm feeling well again today. We're so happy to have our friend Sue here. She's preparing to return to her work in Guinea, West Africa.

Have a good Sunday.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home