Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

God Sees Everything

This thought lulled me back to sleep at 4 o'clock this morning: God sees and knows everything. My Creator sees every cell in my body (yours too). He tracks every drop of chemo, and can direct it to the very cancer cells that need to be destroyed. He sees all the cancer cells (thousands?) the surgeon had to leave behind when he sewed me up. He can reach out His finger and stop the cells that are producing more fluid to inhibit my breathing, saying, "Stop. That's enough." He can do the same with the cancer cells that are burrowing their way further into my diaphragm--or any other space where they're not wanted. What a great comfort. So then we ask, how can He pay such minute attention to all 6+ billion of us--our very molecular structure--plus all the other wonderful things He has made in the universe. Answer: He's bigger and smarter than we can imagine. Even paying all this attention, He still has plenty of leisure to enjoy His life and friends. So I slept until 7 a.m.

Yesterday was again a good day. How I appreciate your prayers! We were able to get a photograph taken--it'll be nice to remember my real hair.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home