Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Opportunity

Yesterday I found an old clipping in my home office. It says that the Chinese word for "crisis" is made up of two characters. The first represents danger and the second is opportunity. Crises come in many forms; cancer is only one of them. And obviously, this cancer is dangerous. But I think the Chinese have it right. It's also an oppportunity. Let's not miss that!

This is shaping up to be a hallelujah week. A little writing, a little resting, a little walking around, a little interaction with friends or loved ones (usually phone), more resting, and then a good night's sleep. Sounds enviable?

I hope to hear from the doctor today about that latest infection, and I also hope he'll have a plan for treating it. I'll be thankful to be rid of it. But I'm really feeling quite well. Thanks again for all your loving, caring and praying.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home