Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy Heart

Since about 1:30 am, my heartbeat has been between 110 and 120. I assume it's the chemo. I was able to sleep anyway, but I'm hoping it will settle down soon. I guess today will be a resting day.

I felt very well yesterday, and even went out for a couple of hours.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than where I am--safe in the hands of God.

Grateful for your prayers,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home