Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Others

I felt so well yesterday I worked a full day at the office, and today is also feeling like a good day. Thanks for your prayers.

My childhood friend, with whom I played since we were toddlers, prays for me every day. She loves Jesus and people, and has spent her life helping others, including many refugees and immigrants. She's facing physical needs far greater than mine. Today she begins 5 days of I-V iron infusions, and her veins are shot. On Friday she gets a steroid injection in her eye for a cyst. And very soon she must get a large tube surgically installed along her lower arm in preparation for dialysis. I wonder if you'd be willing to lift up a prayer for her today. Also, I have a new friend (via e-mail--we haven't met yet) who has chemo today and needs our prayers.

Today is a gift of grace, and promises to hold many glimpses of God's love and care. Let's be watching for them.

Blessings!
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home