Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, February 24, 2006

Today is a Gift

I'm reminding myself that today and every day is a gift to be received with thanks--whatever it holds. I was a little disappointed that all day yesterday I wanted only to rest. And this morning, I can't tell yet how much energy has returned. I know I'm blessed beyond all expectations to be free from the many miserable effects of the chemo, and mere tiredness isn't so bad. (Blood work on Monday revealed slight anemia, which explains this fatigue, and we are treating it.) I'd still like to be active again--soon, if possible. It's wonderful to have Karin here, and she's feeding us well and offering huge encouragement to me. She'll leave tomorrow morning, and I'll really miss her.

We are now at the deadline point for the next SIM magazine, and there's some collaboration I need to do with the photo editor this afternoon. Could you please pray that I'll have energy and clear thinking for that? Thanks.

God is good...all the time!

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home