Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

God is with us -- Emanuel

We're very conscious of God's presence and help these days. Chemo #7 went well yesterday, and today I'm feeling strong enough to be preparing for at least a partial day at work. Chuck was praying hard that the nurse would be able to find a vein, and guess what! That original vein that "blew out" after the first two therapies had softened again, and she was able to use it. Although we're very disappointed that the CA 125 hadn't reached the desired level, I'm happy to report that the other blood indicators (white cells, hemoglobin etc) are all better than last time. And I feel well. So we're thanking God for His goodness and faithfulness.

It was great to have my sister here; she and Chuck had to leave for the airport while I was still hooked up to the I-V. I miss her, and appreciate her for taking the time to be here.

Our bluebird house now holds a beautifully crafted nest with four small blue eggs. This is the second family for this season, and we're really enjoying Mama Bluebird's song and presence in our yard.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home