Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Smartest Person in the Universe

The smartest person in the universe is not Carol Wilson! I'm committed to that fact. I had my own ideas about the "right" direction for my CA 125 numbers to go (that is, DOWN), and I neither like nor understand the results I received yesterday. So I take my soul by the scruff of the neck and return to bedrock: God is the smartest Person in the universe. He knows all about these numbers, He knows whether or not a slight increase is significant, He knows where every cancer cell is hiding, and He knows His perfectly good reasons for allowing this setback (if that's what it is). Can we continue to ask Him and trust Him for all the things we've been praying for--not only my healing, but also for the many people we all know who face desperate needs?

My sister's plane was seriously delayed last night due to weather, but she's here now and we are blessed. She needs to leave on Monday afternoon, right after my chemotherapy.

Thank you, again and always, for your faithful concern and prayers.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home