Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, May 18, 2006

46.2

We need to adjust our expectations. I just got the report from the doctor's office, and the numbers on the tumor marker have actually gone up. This is disappointing, of course. But God is still good, and we'll still trust Him.

Carol

1 Comments:

At Thu May 18, 09:49:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger dsrowles said...

You and Chuck continue to be in my prayers on a daily basis.

Thank you again for your hospatality and sharing.

Doug Rowles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home