Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mesa Verde

From about 750 to 1200 A.D. the Ancestral Puebloanos lived among these unique canyons. Today we visited several of the cliffs where they secluded their homes. Karin felt ill all day and had to miss all our touring. She seems to feel better this evening. I'm thankful to say that I'm feeling much better. I thinkI've figured out why the toenail infection progressed so quickly. The day we walked up The Narrows (at Zion), I chose not to remove my wet shoes and socks, because I hate putting wet things back on. So my feet were soaking wet for most of the day. I guess I need to learn to be more careful until chemo is finished. Anyway, I'm continuing to treat both infections and I trust they'll clear up soon.

We're starting the final week of our trip. What a lot of beauty we've seen!

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home