Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, August 10, 2006

F.R.O.G. Faith

Cassie Griffin, 14, was enjoying a youth rally at her church in Fort Worth, Texas, when a gunman walked in and killed her and several others. She had a collection of frogs--frog figurines, frog jewelry, frog trinkets. Her parents said she had chosen FROG as her basis for life: Fully Rely On God. It's a great definition of faith. Her reliance on God, for reasons known only to Him, didn't spare her life. Nevertheless, it surely carried her safely through those last terrifying moments of her time on earth. FROG! Fully Rely On God. The Dead Sea Rules says, "This, then, is the principle: our faith grows when we choose to apply God's promises to today's problems and use the experiences to mature us for tomorrow's challengs. In a sense, we are storing up faith for times ahead."

About 4:00 pm yesterday I began to feel human again. We even went for a walk after dinner. My head still feels a little weird, but I plan to go to work today. I trust the kemo is slamming the cancer cell as hard as it's slamming me!

Fully Relying On God,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home