Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, August 28, 2006

God's Plan Is Good

This morning I read this in the first chapter of Ephesians: "God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; It is a plan centered on Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure. And this is his plan: At the right time, he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ--everything in heaven and on earth."

So I thought, whenever that time is, whether He has me still on earth or whether He has called me home to heaven, it will still be all right, because we're all included in that perfect plan and He will bring us (and everything else) all together in Christ. Now that's a huge comfort. Verse 11 says, "...all things happen just as he decided long ago."

We have a reading on the CA 125, but it's a bit unclear. Apparently there's a new method for measuring it, and according to the new method, the score came out in the 80s. But then they added a note that by the old method it's 50.28. Nobody knows how to explain the discrepancy yet, and I hope our doctor will figure it out before next week. Meanwhile, I'm assuming that my count has dropped almost 5 points, since a month ago it was a bit above 55, and we think that was by the old method.

As I already said, and as I am committed to believe, God's plan is good--whatever. For now, we're thanking Him that it looks like we're moving in the right direction. Thanks for your prayers.

We're in Michigan at Sue's house today. First we went back to our former home town of East Lansing where we got to see six wonderful friends. Some day we need to go for several days in order to connect with everyone. Tonight we're driving back to the lake house for the rest of the week.

Thanks for your prayers.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home