Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fellowship of Suffering

I was awake a little while last night, and I thought about many of you who live with chronic pain--fibromyalgia, arthritis, relational, emotional. I appreciate the way you keep going, and I'm so grateful for your love and prayers.

As promised, I stepped out in front of that tank called "Sweet Kemo" yesterday, and as usual she mowed me down. I slept the rest of the day, and today will probably be a bed day too. My neighbor said, "But I prayed so hard that they'd find a good vein the first try (it took three) and that it wouldn't hit so hard." We did too. We need to keep on knowing that God turns it all around for our good, even when it doesn't feel good.

Someone mentioned they'd like to reply to a blog, but they didn't like the Comments procedure on this site. You can write to simwilsons@yahoo.com

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home