Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Cancer is so limited

Cancer is so limited

Cancer . . .
Cannot cripple love
Cannot shatter hope
Cannot corrode faith
Cannot eat away peace
Cannot destroy confidence
Cannot kill friendship
Cannot shut out memories
Cannot silence courage
Cannot invade the soul
Cannot reduce eternal life
Cannot quench the Spirit
Cannot lessen the power of the resurrection.

I thought I’d begin this blog with those brave words. Many of you are also dealing with cancer yourselves or in your family. So let’s celebrate the things it can not do to us.

It took only one pick Friday morning to get a blood sample. I hope for results sometime Monday, and I’ll send a new blog with a report as soon as I can.

Friday was a full day of work. That’s a victory.

We’re leaving at 5:00 this morning to drive to our lake house in Indiana. We’ll get to see most of the family, and we’re looking forward to lots of rest and reading.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home