Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, October 13, 2006

Together

We had a fine and smooth trip to Indiana on Friday. Sorry I didn't have access to the internet so I could let you know. We arrived safe and well and had a very good night's sleep.

Karin surprised us by arranging ahead of time with her professors to miss her law school classes today to spend the day with us. Sue arrived by 11, so we all had a perfectly wonderful day together. Calli's birthday dinner was this evening, followed by a treasure hunt with clues for her gifts.

It is lovely to be here, and I'm thankful. Also for your prayers.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home