Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Heading Home

What a beautiful time we've had! Nassau's reputation for beauty and hospitality is well-deserved.

And what precious friends! As I mentioned a few days ago, several of them are facing serious health crises, and we're praying that God will give them the right interventions.


Yesterday afternoon I got to participate in a women's prayer group that my sister is part of. Six beautiful, faith-filled believers who include me in their prayers every week. Last evening we had dinner in the home of the friends where the husband is waiting for an appointment to get a biopsy on the lung mass just discovered. I learned an important lesson. Their adorable miniature poodle, CiCi, was cuddled next to me on the couch, seemingly asleep, when suddenly she leaped to the floor and pranced to the front door. A minute later the daughter of the house came in from work. That dog's ears were so tuned to the motor-sound of her car that she knew she was coming long before the rest of us heard a sound. I would like to have my heart so tuned to the voice of my Lord!

Could you lift up a prayer for our daughter Karin? Her right eye has become very painful, and the doctor calls it a pseudo-tumor. She is allergic to most of the medications that would help, and we're asking the Lord to clear it up.

One more walk, and one more breakfast, and we'll be on our way to the airport. My sister and her husband have devoted themselves to making our time here wonderful, and we're grateful.

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 16, 10:39:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Jake Sinko said...

Praying for you and family...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home