Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Which Side of the "BUT"?

Author Thomas Jones says there are two constants, our problems and God's promises. Here's one way to look at them: "I know God promises to take care of me, BUT I don't see how I can cope with this problem." And our mind locks on the right side of the BUT.

Or we can make a simple but life-changing switch of focus, like this: "I don't see how I can cope with this problem, BUT I know God promises to take care of me." There! Land on the right side of this one, and we'll be okay no matter what problems we face.

Yesterday I handled the most urgent emails waiting for me at the office, and deleted bunches of junk ones. We surely enjoyed last evening with Karin and kids. This morning we're eager to learn the results of the CA 125 test. Then we'll see the oncologist, and will most likely proceed to the next round of chemo.

Bless you!
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home