Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Healed

Yesterday morning I was reading about Jesus' visit to a particular area where a man He'd healed earlier had spread the word about Him far and wide. So on this visit, the people swarmed around Him wherever He went. They brought sick people on litters and laid them in all the marketplaces, and everyone was reaching out to touch His clothing. Everyone who touched Him was healed. I tried to insert myself into the story, wondering what it would feel like to lie there hoping He would come near, wondering how it would feel to touch Him and be healed. Seeing and touching Him would be beyond description, for sure. But I realized that being healed would feel pretty much as I feel now. The only way we know my cancer is still active is by recently discovered technology like C-T scans and blood tests. If I were living 100 years ago or any time before that and felt this good, I'd say I'm well. So here's my plan:

"I'm healed for today." That's my position, every day that I feel well. Healed for today!

Chuck had some restless hours in the night, so this morning he was sleeping soundly way past our usual wake-up time. I stayed in bed so as not to disturb him. Today his cousin's daughter and her husband are coming for the weekend. They're charming.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home