Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

End of dignity

I'm a member of the generation that doesn't even want to mention body functions. And here you've all been praying for days that my digestive system would begin to work properly. I can't find words to thank you!

We're now home, and I've spoken with my doctor, and Chuck has gone to the drug store for the next stage of medication. I am already feeling better, and now with this treatment I'm hoping to be lots better by tomorrow.

My sister and her husband had just moved to a new home, and unfortunately the internet and phone service didn't move with them. Every time Chuck tried to communicate with anyone, my sister had to disconnect dozens of lines and a bunch of equipment, carry it over to the old house and hook it up, and even then the connections would disappear time and time again. He was so patient to try to keep in touch. I'm just sorry for all the concern we caused. I think it was a serious situation, and I certainly felt almost as bad as I had in the hospital after surgery, but I'm very thankful that we didn't have to do the hospital thing over there. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home