Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, February 08, 2008

Five days, no nausea, thank God

I'm so thankful to have been free of nausea all week. I know you were praying; thanks.

The fatigue continues, and I've developed a deep and grinding cough; it reminds me of the way I coughed for months 2 1/2 years ago before we finally discovered the cancer-caused fluids crowding my lung cavity. Only Monday the doctor checked and found no fluid. So we've been debating about this trip to Nassau, and at the moment we're still planning to go. Maybe the warm sun is just what I need.

A friend sent a beautiful Bible verse for our encouragement: Psalm 68:19, "Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day he carries us in his arms." That's a very safe place to be.

Have a great weekend. We'll try to keep in touch.
Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home