Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making Progress

Carol had a good night of rest between numerous times to the bathroom, but is resting now and assures me that she "really" is better, but will stay in bed for a while. She is quite weak having taken minimal food during the past five or so days, so we continue to pray for the necessary healing but are so thankful for the improvement.

We are thankful for not only the guidance and healing that we have experienced from the Lord, but through it all, His peace, and even joy has been evident during the times when we faced challenges.

In retrospect, I recognize how easy it is to be thinking that we need guidance at the moment, but recognize that what we REALLy need is a guide. There is always much more needed than we even are aware of. I fear that to often we use the Lord as a GPS, wanting just guidance for the moment and miss the tremendous blessing of peace and rest that can accompany that guidance when we have a real relationship with our Lord and Savior. I often get kidded about my "relationship" with my GPS as we travel and I refer to "her" as Miss Garmin. Yes, Miss Garmin is close to being 100% accurate in directions, but that is as far as it goes.

I thank you Father, for that relationship which you allow your people to have with you during the good and not-so-good times. It is our desire that in all of our daily experiences, you will be glorified!

Our love to you all,

Chuck...and Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home