Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, March 31, 2008

Please pray

Day Five (of chemo) has struck in full fury--despite all those liters of infused fluids, all my positive thinking, drinking 64 ounces of liquid per day, and taking all the recommended medicines. Total intestinal blockage. About noon today my esophagus refused to accept another drop. I called the doctor, and he said to give it a rest and call tomorrow if there's no improvement. (I'm still trying to sip clear liquids VERY slowly, but that's all.) I have experienced the power of your prayers in the past, so now I'm writing with the hope that some late readers will find this and offer up prayers. Thank you very much.
Carol

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 31, 05:55:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Carol,
I am praying for you right now and love you very much. Catie O'B

 
At Mon Mar 31, 09:42:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Steve K. said...

Carol,

I want you to know I'm praying for you.

Shalom,
Steve K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home