Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rest and more rest

We're really enjoying these restful days, and taking advantage of the opportunity to sleep, read, and take walks. Tomorrow some friends are stopping in for a short visit. And on Thursday the family begins to arrive.

Still reading the Gospel accounts of Holy Week in the life of Jesus. Again, He motivates me to echo His prayer: "Not my will, but Yours be done." How can we go wrong with that?

Even though it's still chilly, the lake ice has melted quite a bit since we arrived. I don't think we'll be out walking on it.

Blessings,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 19, 04:47:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger David said...

Yes, please stay off the thin ice! :-) I’m happy that you will have Easter weekend with your family! Best wishes for a wonderful week and an infusion of all the joy and hope and renewal and rebirth that Easter brings. David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home