Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Much better, as promised

I am really, truly feeling better. I didn't need a nap yesterday until about 2:00, and then it was only a normal-for-me-now afternoon nap, not an all-day deep sleep. I never did get the awful heaviness in the top of the brain, nor in the chest yesterday. I got quite a bit of work done, and I'm so thankful to have felt so well. Got the remaining test results from the doctor, and all the different chemicals that measure organ health are within the normal range. How can I say that in plain black type? Such a miracle--after all this chemo! It should be in huge bright red letters, decorated with balloons and banners. God has protected me. (This morning my head is a bit funny again, which reminds me to take nothing for granted.)

Update on our Liberian friends: the wife had surgery Monday which removed about 70% of the mass in her throat. After biopsy they'll know if further action is needed; we're certainly praying that it won't be malignant. At last report she was doing very well. The husband is back home; so now, I suppose, he's back in line for the decision of the heart transplant team.

I so appreciate your prayers, and God's goodness.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home